Zacharias Chapter 2 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- And I lifted up my eyes, and saw, and behold a man, with a measuring line in his hand.
- And I said: Whither goest thou? and he said to me: To measure Jerusalem, and to see how great is the breadth thereof, and how great the length thereof.
- And behold the angel that spoke in me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him.
- And he said to him: Run, speak to this young man, saying: Jerusalem shall be inhabited without walls, by reason of the multitude of men, and of the beasts in the midst thereof.
- And I will be to it, saith the Lord, a wall of fire round about: and I will be in glory in the midst thereof.
- O, O flee ye out of the land of the north, saith the Lord, for I have scattered you into the four winds of heaven, saith the Lord.
- O Sion, flee, thou that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon:
- For thus saith the Lord of hosts: After the glory he hath sent me to the nations that have robbed you: for he that toucheth you, toucheth the apple of my eye:
- For behold I lift up my hand upon them, and they shall be a prey to those that served them: and you shall know that the Lord of hosts sent me.
- Sing praise, and rejoice, O daughter of Sion: for behold I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee: saith the Lord.
- And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and they shall be my people, and I will dwell in the midst of thee: and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me to thee.
- And the Lord shall possess Juda his portion in the sanctified land: and he shall yet choose Jerusalem.
- Let all flesh be silent at the presence of the Lord: for he is risen up out of his. holy habitation.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!