Titus Chapter 2 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- But speak thou the things that become sound doctrine:
- That the aged men be sober, chaste, prudent, sound in faith, in love, in patience.
- The aged women, in like manner, in holy attire, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teaching well:
- That they may teach the young women to be wise, to love their husbands, to love their children,
- To be discreet, chaste, sober, having a care of the house, gentle, obedient to their husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
- Young men, in like manner, exhort that they be sober.
- In all things shew thyself an example of good works, in doctrine, in integrity, in gravity,
- The sound word that can not be blamed: that he, who is on the contrary part, may be afraid, having no evil to say of us.
- Exhort servants to be obedient to their masters, in all things pleasing, not gainsaying:
- Not defrauding, but in all things shewing good fidelity, that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things:
- For the grace of God our Saviour hath appeared to all men;
- Instructing us, that, denying ungodliness and worldly desires, we should live soberly, and justly, and godly in this world,
- Looking for the blessed hope and coming of the glory of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ,
- Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and might cleanse to himself a people acceptable, a pursuer of good works.
- These things speak, and exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!