Psalms Chapter 63 - Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible
- Unto the end, a psalm for David.
- Hear, O God, my prayer, when I make supplication to thee: deliver my soul from the fear of the enemy.
- Thou hast protected me from the assembly of the malignant; from the multitude of the workers of iniquity.
- For they have whetted their tongues like a sword; they have bent their bow a bitter thing,
- To shoot in secret the undefiled.
- They will shoot at him on a sudden, and will not fear: they are resolute in wickedness. They have talked of hiding snares; they have said: Who shall see them?
- They have searched after iniquities: they have failed in their search. Man shall come to a deep heart:
- And God shall be exalted. The arrows of children are their wounds:
- And their tongues against them are made weak. All that saw them were troubled;
- And every man was afraid. And they declared the works of God: and understood his doings.
- The just shall rejoice in the Lord, and shall hope in him: and all the upright in heart shall be praised.
- Search Keyword in Bible
- My Verses
- Select Bible
- My Notes
Traditional Holy Rosary
No Luminous Mysteries!